Happy World Vegan Day
I recently bought a copy of Leozette’s amazing vegan cookbook, which is packed full of 100 vegan recipes and includes South African favourites, like milk tart. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to cook, whether vegan or not.
Leo’s love for local cooking clearly shows in this vegan cookbook. She uses local products and, like me, loves to come up with recipes based on what is in the fridge at the moment. I had the pleasure of attending her cooking class recently, where Leozette demonstrated how to make 4 of the recipes from her book, and was blown away by the food, and her as a person.
She is an Afrikaans girl like me, who went vegan and started a blog, CTVeganista, to share her vegan recipes and vegan finds with others. Her blogging and love for farm animals led her to the Humane Society International, where she is part of the Green Monday SA team who encourage South Africans to ‘eat green’ on Mondays. Her vegan journey led her to feature in many publications, appear on national television and publish this cookbook. I can’t wait to see what she does next!
Stand a chance to win a signed copy of her vegan cookbook by following the entry details below.
How to enter
All you have to do is:
- Follow The Bespoke Artichoke & The Green Vegan Chick on Instagram, if you are not already.
- Like this competition giveaway post on Instagram.
- Tag two friends in the comments of the giveaway post on Instagram for one entry.
Entries will close at 11:59 pm on the 6th of November 2018. The winner will be announced on the 7th of November 2018.
- This competition is for Cape Town residents only.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted by Lauren from The Bespoke Artichoke to arrange collection. Delivery not included.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram, or Leozette Roode.
What is your favourite vegan recipe? Have you been to The Bespoke Artichoke online store? I’d love to hear from you in a comment below. If you’d like to see green and vegan products I have found browse my Directory. New products posted regularly. Alternatively, If you are looking for some vegan recipe inspiration, have a look here.
If you end up trying one of these products or one of my recipes, after reading about it for the first times on my blog, please tag me and let me know what you think. Remember to hashtag it #thegreenveganchick
Let’s get social!
© the green vegan chick. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.