These vegan no-bake oats cookies are made with a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! They are super simple to make, and great for breakfast or as an anytime snack!
For this recipe, I used oats, dates, mango, almond flakes together with almond butter, syrup, vegan butter, vanilla extract & salt. All the ingredients can be found at @foodloversmarket and the oats, dates, almond flakes and dried mango can be bought packaging free! Makes approx 18-20 oats cookies.
2 1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup chopped dates
1/2 cup chopped dried mangoes
1/2 almond flakes
1 cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
2 cups syrup or agave nectar
1 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together & keep aside.
2. In a medium heated pan, mix all the wet ingredients till butter has melted and everything is blended together.
3. Mix wet and dry till well combined.
4. Refrigerate till chilled.
5. Using your hands, roll into balls & press down into cookie shape.
6. Try not to eat them all in one go!
And that is how easy it is to make these vegan no-bake oats cookies. What is your favourite thing to make with oats? Let me know in the comments below. On the other hand, if you’d like to see similar recipes, feel free to head on over to my Recipe page. New recipes posted regularly. Finally, look at my food & drink , or product directory for a list of all the awesome vegan products I have found locally.
Let’s get Social!
© the green vegan chick. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.