GIVEAWAY CLOSED! The zero waste movement is all about reusing, and not wasting. Stand a chance to win a zero waste hamper from Ecoelephant, to the value of R500, that will help you on your zero waste journey!
Ecoelephant is an online shop where you can buy amazing products that will make zero waste living easier! These are the amazing items in the hamper:
- A Reusable cotton market string bag which are such a great alternative to single use plastic bags.
- A plastic free, hand made, vegan shea butter shampoo bar.
- A hand made, biodegradable jute scrub which is a great alternative to non-recyclable plastic sponges which pollute water with micro plastics.
- Hand made reusable face rounds to use instead of single use cotton rounds.
- A hand made reusable muslin bag as a great alternative to single use plastic fruit and veg bags.
- A bigger hand made reusable muslin bag which can be used for dry goods and used as a nut milk strainer.
- A reusable stainless steel straw, brush and bag so you can say no thanks to single use plastic straws.
- A reusable shweshwe fabric dish cover set to use instead of cling wrap. Included is 1 x rectangular, 1 x medium round and 1 x small round.
- A reusable cutlery pouch so you can take your home cutlery with you and refuse single use plastic cutlery.
How to Enter:
All you have to do is:
- Follow Ecoelephant & The Green Vegan Chick on Instagram, if you are not already.
- Like this giveaway post on Instagram.
- Enter the giveaway by commenting with one of your top zero waste switches or tip.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, the 22nd of June 2019.
- This competition is for Cape Town residents only.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
Are you on a zero waste journey? What part of this giveaway excites you most? I’d love to hear from you in a comment below. If you’d like to see green and vegan products I have found browse my Directory. Have a look at my zero waste shops section that features local zero waste shops. Alternatively, If you are looking for some vegan recipe inspiration, have a look here.
Let’s get Social!
© the green vegan chick. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.