Fauxmage has recently released a creamy dairy-free butter that you have to try! It’s so creamy and tastes great!
Fauxmage is an ethical, plant-based brand that makes a variety of gourmet vegan cheeses from fermented cashew nuts. They believe in supporting local and have a factory in Stanford, a small village in the Overberg (Western Cape). Fauxmage doesn’t use artificial flavourants or preservatives but rather use fermentation (a natural process) to keep their products fresh. They use active probiotics to mature the cheese and make it more flavourful. Earlier this year they created this amazing dairy-free butter, and I’m so glad they did.
the ingredients and the packaging
This dairy-free butter is made with cultured cashew cream and extra virgin olive oil and is packaged in paper!
where to buy?
- BARE in Somerset West
- Familiér in Stellies
- Nature’s Deli Health Shop in Tableview\
- Wellness Warehouse at Table Bay Mall, Kloof Street, Gardens Center, and Cavendish Square
- Sea Point Spar
- Olive Branch Deli in Kloof Street
- NUDE FOODS in Zonnebloem
- AROUNDCHEESE stall at the Oranjezicht City Farm and Market Day
- Organic Living Health Store at Constantia Village
- Organic Route in Hout Bay
- All Things Earthly in Noordhoek
- Neighbourhood Farm shop in Fish Hoek
- Vegan Protein online shop
- Blue Kiwi Organic Market and Café in Simon’s Town
Head on over to the stockist page on their website for a list of stockists in your area.
Have you tried the Fauxmage butter? I’d love to hear from you in a comment below. If you’d like to see more vegan butter I have found, have a look here. If you’d like to see other food products I have found have a look here. New products posted regularly.
let’s get social!
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with my posts! If you end up trying this product, after reading about it for the first time here, please tag me and let me know what you think. Remember to hashtag it #thegreenveganchick
© the green vegan chick. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.